New RockMyRun Feature: Music That Never Stops!
You asked and RockMyRun delivered! Premium RunRockers who have updated to the latest version of the iPhone app now have the ability to have mixes automatically play back-to-back. We call this the ‘continuous play’ feature.
Imagine—you’re heading out for a 30 minute workout and you’ve picked the perfect RockMyRun mix to motivate you. With only a few minutes left in your mix, you realize you’ve got the energy to run for 45 (rather than 30) minutes. Instead of being forced to whip out your phone to choose another mix, the ‘continuous play’ feature will automatically start another rad RockMyRun mix and help you continue rocking your run!
Using ‘continuous play’ is uber easy. Simply start up the app, head over to the MyMixes section and select a mix to play. Once your selected mix ends, the next mix in the cue will automatically play.
Here are some nifty tips to consider while using the ‘continuous play’ feature:
- Mixes will play in the order you see in the MyMixes section of the app. If you only have one mix, the mix will repeat.
- To manually choose the mix order, simply swipe left over mixes in MyMixes and use the bar icon on the right to drag a mix up and down as you wish.
- Mid-run and while on the ‘Now Playing’ screen, quickly switch which mix is playing by swiping left or right over the mix image.
- Want to run at a steady BPM? Use the myBeat Manual feature to set each mix in your cue to your ideal BPM before you head out for a run. This will ensure the music beats steady throughout and the BPM doesn’t change with the mix.
- RockMyRun has begun to populate ‘Warm Up’ and ‘Cool Down’ mixes to the collection. Stack these before or after your favorite RockMyMix for a great workout start to finish!
Got all that? Good! Now get outside (or hop on that treadmill) and go on a run!